Monday, February 11, 2013

Man In My Dreams

February 11, 2013

Valentine Week! 

These past few years, I wasn't really affected by Valentines. Not because I don't like it, ang katwiran ko, eh wala eh. I don't want to stress myself and pilitin na meron kung wala naman talaga. Until I woke up today from a dream.

I had this dream, I'm having lunch or dinner with my Ate Len I think. Not sure why and how but we ended up with Bruno Mars sharing our table (hehehe). What's more funny is, we're having this conversation as if we've already met (anything can happen in a dream, i know).

Then all of a sudden, I was with a group of friends that I think I know but can't remember. I end up with someone, a man (yihee!)...I took his arms and put my head on his shoulder (hay...sweetness). With music playing, he asked me:

Man in my dreams: In love ka ba?
Me: (smiling) Basta masaya ako. Masaya ako sa family ko, masaya ako sa work ko, masaya ako sa love life ko...
Man in my dreams: Gusto ko yun, nabubukod mo ang saya mo sa family, work and love life.
Me: (smiling pa din) Eh diba ganun naman ang gusto mo?

With music still playing, I woke up! And I realized that the music was "If" by Bread playing on my Tatay's radio. Nagising ako ng naiiyak ako and I remember this song from Cinderella:

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

And I decided to start this blog, tears fell down on my cheeks while writing this. I wish, I hope and I will pray that one day...my dream will no longer be a dream but become REALITY. 


No comments:

Post a Comment